Position: Admin assistant / Sales | Job Ref: OASP2
Trinity Marine: Est in 1976, We have become the World’s Largest Stockists of marine antiques,
collectables, original nautical decor and lighting.
We are looking for an enthusiastic applicant to take a role within our main office. You should have
experience with basic accounting, computer skills and administration.
The successful candidate will be able to conscientiously accomplish the following tasks :
- Generate customer invoices & input purchase invoices using our accounting package (Xero)
- Keep the daily accounting ledger up to date, process payments, returns and all relevant paperwork.
- Assist in all areas of accounting and sales, telephony and communications.
- Greet and assist onsite customers within our showroom areas.
- Photographing stock items, photoshop editing and uploading onto our website
Interested candidates please apply to Lisa via email email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially. If you are not contacted within 1 week please consider
your application unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted accordingly and will be
provided with additional information
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: £10 per hour
Salary: Competitive / To Be Discussed