£225.00 (ex. VAT)

HMS Forth, pennant number A187, was a submarine depot ship adapted to operate and maintain the Royal Navy's nuclear-powered submarines.
She was completed in 1939. During her stay in Malta in the 1950s she was moored on the east side of Msida creek. She left Malta in 1960.

Square badge depicting the Forth Bridge Chatham pattern .

1 in stock

Category: Tag: