HMS Vindictive Bronze Badge Chatham Pattern
HMS Vindictive was a seaplane carrier built between 1916-1918, a converted Effingham (Hawkins) class cruiser. She was commissioned on 1 October 1918, and converted back to a cruiser in 1924 as the first Royal Navy cruiser with catapult gear. HMS Vindictive subsequently became a training ship in 1937, and repair ship in 1939 till the end of the war.
Vindictive was laid up at Faslane in December 1945. Broken up from 1948.
Dimensions 14cms x 13.5cms x 1cms