£200.00 (£240.00 inc vat)

Original HMS Osprey – RNAS Portland Wardroom Badge

Royal Navy Air Station.

From 1959 the station shared the name HMS Osprey with the anti-submarine establishment located at East Weares, which used the air station’s helicopters for research and development in anti-submarine techniques.

The establishment operated at Portland between 1924 and 1941, and was recommissioned there in 1946. HMS Osprey and RNAS Portland remained operational until they closed in 1999.

Dimensions :

Overall 8in 20cm   Badge 5.5in 14cm

Weight 1.2kg

1 in stock