£225.00 (ex. VAT)

Ordered in 1936 as HMS Sharpshooter, a Halcyon Class Minesweeper

Built by HM Dockyard Devonport.

In 1953, she was renamed HMS Shackleton and converted as a survey vessel – a more appropriate name for a survey ship.

HMS Shackleton took part in the Coronation Review of the Fleet at Spithead along with HMS Scott.

She was sold for scrapping in 1956.

Pinnacle badge , mounted on a wooden base.

Dimensions :

Overall 6in 15.cm dia

Badge 5.25in 13.5cm dia

1.6kg weight

1 in stock