£300.00 (ex. VAT)

HMS Taurus was an R-class destroyer, launched in 1917.

4in Gun Tampion.

Unofficial as the badge pre dates the standardisation of all Royal Navy badges that came into effect in 1919

Built by Thornycroft , HMS Taurus was one of two R-class destroyers ordered in 1915 as part of the Seventh War Construction Programme alongside HMS Teazer. She served in the Tenth Destroyer Flotilla as part of the Harwich Force during the war.

HMS Taurus was reduced to reserve at Devonport on 16 October 1919 and sold to Metal Industries of Charleston for breaking on 18 February 1930.

Dimensions :

5in  12.5cm Dia

1.5kg weight

1 in stock