£280.00 (ex. VAT)

HMS Tower was a Modified R-Class Destroyer

Named after the White Tower of the Tower of London.

Built by Swan Hunter, and launched on 5 April 1917. She is noted for having the first modern Royal Navy ship’s badge.

HMS Tower served as part of the Grand Fleet and Harwich Force. HMS Tower joined the Thirteenth Destroyer Flotilla in July, 1917. She was re-commissioned in Reserve at the Nore in August, 1920.
She was re-commissioned  January, 1925

HMS Tower held the pennant number of F24 from January 1918 until she was sold in 1928.

Dimensions :

Overall 13in 33cm height x 9.25in 23.5cm width

Badge 9.5in 24cm height x 6.5in 16.5cm width

2.6kg weight

1 in stock