£600.00 (ex. VAT)

Emperor of India was a dreadnought battleship of the Iron Duke Class

HMS Emperor of India was built as HMS Dehli at Vickers in Barrow-in-Furness in 1913

Apparently HM King George V, ordered the change in name a month before launching

6in Gun Tampion – Unofficial as the badge pre dates the standardisation of all Royal Navy badges that came into effect in 1919

HMS Emperor of India joined the 4th Battle Squadron of the Grand Fleet, based at Scapa Flow. She took part in numerous sorties into the northern North Sea to enforce the blockade of Germany

1 in stock