£325.00 (ex. VAT)

HMS Nimrod was a Marksman Class Flotilla Leader

Built by William Denny and Brothers, Dumbarton , completed in 1915

Unofficial badge as it pre dates the 1919 standardisation of Admiralty badges

HMS Nimrod served through the remainder of the First World War

In late 1915 HMS Nimrod led eight destroyers that were temporarily detached from the Harwich Force for operations in the English Channel and Western Approaches as a response to attacks on shipping by the German submarine U-24

She was sold for scrap in 1921

Dimensions :

Badge 5in 13cm diameter

We have been the Worlds largest dealers in these original Royal Navy artefacts for over twenty years now, the bulk of our stock coming directly from invitation by the Royal Navy and the Royal Navy Museum in Portsmouth Dockyard.

In a market full of souvenirs & fakes, we are are proud to present to you these, the ‘Real McCoy,’ in which to confidently invest, and wholeheartedly enjoy

 

 

 

1 in stock