£350.00 (ex. VAT)
The mounted bell from West Hyde 1919.
A Tyne Tug , built by Crabtree & Sons Great Yarmouth for the Admiralty. In 1947 she was sold to Lawson-Batey Tugs Ltd, a year later renamed Seasider. Transferred to Blyth Tug Co Ltd in 1949.
Broken up by Hughes Bolckow , Blyth in 1969.
Bell : 8in Mouth x 7in Height
Mount : 23in widest x 18in height
Currently Out of Stock