Helping our Customers
We ship all over the Globe : from small packages to large containers
We are sending to the EU and to Northern Ireland, please email us on email@example.com for freight costs
We will remove the 20% VAT shown on the website , however you maybe charged VAT at your local rate by your countries authorities
We will do everything we can to make this hassle free cross border shopping
If you are a business or your order is large please also provide us with your EORI number
All UK and Overseas deliveries are as normal except there maybe delays
At this time, customers living outside of the UK cannot create an account and purchase direct through the website.
This is because there is no way that we can leave it to a computer to calculate the shipping of items to outside the UK without problems calculating multiple, mixed-material, consignments and at the same time getting you, the customer, the most competitive rate. In our experience, marine antiques and decor are usually, large and bulky items and not very ‘add to basket’ friendly, hence our product upload policy of, ‘if in doubt, turn it to enquire’. So, as in most cases, if the website cannot calculate freight to your country, you must fill in an enquiry on the item or items you are interested in, or telephone us directly to purchase.
For purchase enquiries e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 0044 (0) 1647 253400
By tolerating the inability to purchase direct through our website you are gaining by allowing us to find the best possible freight quote for you. More work for us for sure, but a greater number of satisfied customers.
Unlike most antique dealers on the ‘special scheme’ we are VAT registered and have to charge VAT on all our goods that VAT applies to.
Businesses that can provide relevant tax credentials will receive a VAT invoice.
Boat, Ship builders or renovators that can supply the relevant VAT exemption certificates also qualify for VAT exemptions
If you are in any doubt or would like to talk through the VAT with us , please call us on 0044 (0) 1647 253400
Throughout our new website, we display prices where possible, but some may have the Add to Cart button removed and replaced with ‘Call for Price’. This is where the item is either fragile or weighs a lot and due to ever changing prices through couriers, we need to work out the best price to ship your goods. Please click the ‘Enquiry’ tab which is found within each and every product on our website, in order to send us your enquiry so that we can work out the most cost effective and reliable method of transport to your location.
Put briefly this means;
If you are interest in a price for an item which is not displaying a price, please contact us for a price by e-mail, phone or by filling in the enquiry form.
From the compulsive to the most selective, from the exhibitionist to the most discreet of collectors, all needs can be successfully catered for. Collectors from all around the World rely on us to find them the rare, unique and most importantly genuine marine antiques. We can also work on commission to acquire and appraise any antiques you are interested in us seeking out.
Returns & Refunds
Returning to our yard
You may return items in a new and unused condition and wherever possible in the original packaging. If you want to cancel/return your order you must tell us within 14 days (beginning on the day after the day you receive the goods), and you then have 14 days to return the items.
Returns Via Courier or Post
You may return most items in a new and unused condition and wherever possible in the original packaging. If you want to cancel/return your order you must tell us within 14 days (beginning on the day after the day you receive the goods), and you then have 14 days to return the items. If you paid for the order by credit/debit card or PayPal, any charges will be deducted from your refund.
Please return to :
FAO Returns , Trinity Marine , Scattor Rock , Sheldon Lane , Dunsford , Nr Exeter EX6 7YT
Exceptions to the Returns Policy
The following exceptions apply to our returns policy. We are unable to accept the return items delivered by 2 person delivery. A non-refundable collection charge of £50 will be applied to large homeware, furniture and upholstery items if delivery is refused, or collection is requested, unless the product is faulty or does not fit the description given. Vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. Returned items which are not in new or unused condition may not be fully credited to your account unless they are faulty. This does not affect your right to return faulty items.
Credit Notes are credited with the value of goods returned and can be used by the recipient only in full or part payment for goods purchased from Trinity Marine. This credit note can be used to purchase from Trinity Marine, to pay towards a credit account and cannot be used online or to purchase vouchers.
Before you receive a credit note we may ask for your address which we will retain to monitor use of our refund policy. On redemption you may be required to confirm your address and if this does not match the address previously given we reserve the right to refuse to honour the card.
The value of purchases will be deducted from the balance on the credit note when presented; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases. Purchases and refunds made outside the UK are subject to currency conversion at the prevailing daily rate. All refunds will be in Pound Sterling.
The credit note is not for re-sale or transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The credit note will not be honoured if sold. To check the balance at any time, call 01647 253400
The credit note will expire 24 months after last use or balance check and any remaining balance will be deducted.
Trinity Marine reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Trinity Marine’s trade department was established in 1990 and since then we have supplied to retail shops, restaurants and bars, antique dealers, creative design agencies, interior designers, theatres, TV and Film production companies, advertising and promotional agencies, exhibition and events companies and book publishers across the UK, Europe, USA and beyond.
What tends to satisfy our customers the most about our stock is not not only its depth and available quantities but the low prices that follow as a consequence.
For trade enquiries e-mail us at: email@example.com or call Lisa on: 0044 (0) 1647 253400
We use DPD or TNT for the majority of our parcels. One box up to 30kg and under a meter charged at £8 inc vat per box for UK Mainland
If your postcode is Highlands & Islands or Ireland please do not check out as UK Mainland , this will result in your order being cancelled and freight requoted.
See below for classifications
UK Mainland : United Kingdom (UK) exc Highlands and Islands sent as UK Mainland Delivery
Northern Ireland : All Northern Ireland sent as Table Rate
UK Highlands & Islands : Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey, AB36-38, AB55-56 sent as Islands
Southern Ireland : All Southern Ireland sent as Southern Ireland
Scottish Highlands : IV, PH, KW, ZE, HS, KA27 KA28 sent as Table Rate
Apart from small packages the most common way we send goods out are via a pallet freight company.
1 x box/case the size of 120 x 100 x 180 cm on a pallet can be tail-lifted to the pavement of 95% of UK postcodes for as little as £65+vat
European pallet prices are also very reasonable considering the cost of shipping these days.
The only function this website, or any for that matter, cannot do accurately is to calculate the price of freight and shipping to countries outside of the UK.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
Last updated: Oct 2020
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Trinity Marine vouchers.
2. These voucher terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Trinity Marine website (www.trinitymarine.co.uk) as well as vouchers purchased at the physical Trinity Marine yard.
3. Trinity Marine reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Trinity Marine vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Trinity Marine voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Trinity Marine vouchers remain the property of Trinity Marine who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Trinity Marine voucher can be redeemed on Trinity Marines Website or in Trinity Marines premises in the UK. If using a Trinity Marine voucher from outside the UK , the value will be in GBP.
5. The voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Trinity Marine voucher can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For vouchers purchased online, Trinity Marine will provide you with specific denominations to choose from.
7. A voucher expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A voucher may be topped up with additional funds provided the voucher is still valid and has not yet expired.
8. Vouchers may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
9. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your voucher following delivery. In cases where your Trinity Marine voucher is lost or stolen, Trinity Marine is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Trinity Marine cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Trinity Marine voucher as a result of theft or fraud. All Trinity Marine vouchers have a unique code that the office staff will require for purchases. Trinity Marine cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the code has become known to another party.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
11. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We have been involved in the largest marine films, theme-parks and retail outlets you could care to mention as well as countless privately owned pubs, restaurants & homes around the World. If you love vintage, retro, mid-century design, 20th century industrial, art nouveau, art deco, 50’s deco, then you will soon become a fan, and if you have even a hint of imagination you can achieve marine decor that has presence & investment attached rather than throw away repro. What tends to satisfy our world-wide customer base of designers, architects and public the most about our stock is its depth, available quantities and the consequent low prices.
We have worked with:
- Harbour Hotels
- All Saints
- Jack Wills
- Quba Sails
- Ralph Lauren
- Amazing Retreats
- Urban Outfitters
- The Royal Jubilee Barge
- The Spirit of Chartwell
- Jamie Oliver North Hall,
We have supplied to various film studios for:
- King Kong
- The Boat That Rocked
- BBC & ITV Antique & Salvage Programmes
- His Dark Materials
- Dr Doolittle
- Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children
- Fantastic Beasts and where to find them
We have supplied to various theme parks:
- Disney Florida / California
- Disney Paris
- MGM Spain
- Banky’s Dismaland
We have supplied to:
- Royal Navy
- Tower Bridge Boat Building Co
- Will Trickett Boat-Builders
- Splash Projects
and now you ….. Welcome to Trinity Marine