Last updated: Oct 2020
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Trinity Marine vouchers.
2. These voucher terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Trinity Marine website (www.trinitymarine.co.uk) as well as vouchers purchased at the physical Trinity Marine yard.
3. Trinity Marine reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Trinity Marine vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Trinity Marine voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Trinity Marine vouchers remain the property of Trinity Marine who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Trinity Marine voucher can be redeemed on Trinity Marines Website or in Trinity Marines premises in the UK. If using a Trinity Marine voucher from outside the UK , the value will be in GBP.
5. The voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Trinity Marine voucher can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For vouchers purchased online, Trinity Marine will provide you with specific denominations to choose from.
7. A voucher expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A voucher may be topped up with additional funds provided the voucher is still valid and has not yet expired.
8. Vouchers may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
9. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your voucher following delivery. In cases where your Trinity Marine voucher is lost or stolen, Trinity Marine is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Trinity Marine cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Trinity Marine voucher as a result of theft or fraud. All Trinity Marine vouchers have a unique code that the office staff will require for purchases. Trinity Marine cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the code has become known to another party.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
11. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.