CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT
Customer service and support is available on 01647 253400 Monday to Friday 9.00am & 16.30pm (GMT)
Trinity Marine, Scattor Rock, Sheldon Lane, Dunsford, Nr. Exeter, Devon EX6 7YT
Main Office No :
Support Email :
- All goods offered for sale through our website are shown in Sterling (£), unless another option is selected
- The price is exclusive of value added tax @ 20%
- We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard, Switch and Solo.
- Prices do not include postage and packing which will be calculated automatically through the ordering process, unless a weight limit of 100Kg is reached, in which case a manual quote will be generated, and you will be contacted for approval.
- We will not be bound to deliver the goods until you have paid for them.
- Our automated website with order tracking will request payment for the product(s) you select.
- You must allow maximum 14 days for delivery of order. (normal delivery time 3 days)
YOUR RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION
The terms in regard to cancellation of an order placed with Trinity Marine is set out below apply to the agreement between ourselves and the customer, and assume any goods received by you are un-opened.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- by a notice in writing send to our address (given above);
- by electronic mail to our electronic mail address (given above);
- by telephone (given above).
The notice you provide will operate to cancel the agreement based on the following requirements
- you must return the goods to us at the address given above minus a 20% handling charge
- the goods must be returned to us complete, unopened, and in perfect (resalable) condition;
- you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us at the address given above ;
- you are responsible to take reasonable care of the goods (including reusable packaging, manuals etc) until they are returned to us ;
- you are responsible to take reasonable care to see that they are received by us and not damaged or lost in transit ;
- we will reimburse any sum paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement including the costs of carriage and any insurance which you directed us to incur.
- we will charge you the direct costs to us of recovering any goods supplied by us if you fail to return the goods.
- cancellation of any order processed through our automated website (considering goods are not yet despatched), will be refunded less 3% to cover credit card processing fee’s levied by worldpay on the initial sale. Any refund approved by management will be sale value less this amount. An invoice will be created detailing sale, refund and charge.
- RETURNS : If you decide your item is not suitable you may return this to us for a refund less freight charges , this must be done within 1 month of the order being paid.
- IF your item is faulty please contact us within 6 months of the order being paid, to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Our business is salvage and reclamation and no items can be 100% guaranteed or under a warrantee after 6 months.
OUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you. We will promptly repay to you any sums paid by you in relation the agreement. We will not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
We actively check all orders placed through Trinity Marine. Orders received using hotmail, yahoo, msn or other free email account in conjunction with a mobile telephone number will be investigated to ascertain validity. If we are unable to contact the customer by email or telephone, we will cancel the order and delete the account concerned. Only upon our acceptance of a valid order will debit the card. This is part of our active fraud protection policy which guarantees we continue to offer the best service to our legitimate shoppers.
The after sales service and guarantees and the voluntary code for the return of goods by you to us mentioned above, do not affect your statutory rights.
USE OF IMAGES / TEXTUAL CONTENT
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Trinity Marine and www.trinitymarine.co.uk with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.