£5.00 (ex. VAT)

For sights , auxillary eye pieces ex ministry never issued complete in box. 

Originally the company was known as Cooke, Troughton & Simms which was formed in 1937 to distribute survey products in South Africa. It changed its name to Vickers Instruments in 1956 and at the time was owned by Vickers PLC (U.K.) until 1983 when Vickers disinvested and the company was sold to local shareholders.

9 in stock

SKU: eyepiece Category: