Original ships crown top badge from HMS Fareham. A Hunt class minesweeper of the Royal Navy.
J89 built by Dunlop Bremner & Co Glasgow 1918.
Renamed St Angelo II , acting as a minesweeping base ship 1944-45 . It looks like this one was never finished and misses some ropework. Laterly it has been mounted on a wooden back board.
One of several original ships badges bought straight from government dockyards.
height 10.25in x width 8.25in
weight 4.2 kg